Monday, October 01, 2007

Back... :)

It's been a while since I wrote something here. But, from this point, I hope to take some time and start scribbling something (as usual).

All these days, I was busy with all the other activities. I am back in Chennai (for over 4 months now). I am enjoying chennai, every bit of it, but didn't spend much time with my friends who were eagerly awaiting my return. There are thousands of reason for not spending time with them. The topmost being, I have become even more lazier now. I am busy with work and also personal things. Taken up new project, new role, etc. etc... All said, there is nothing much happening except that I am spending most of my time in office. I guess, i am not managing my time properly. Yet, i love doing what i am doing. Most of you may not be able to understand that...

Ok, next step, I am going to post something interesting (to me and some of my collegues). Others may not understand the meaning of the story line. Its an analogy.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home